Big results without a bigger payroll.
Don’t add permanent headcount you don’t need. If you need a single associate or a team of 75, Lone Star Staffing can provide great people–when and where you need them.
Hardworking. Safety trained. Ready to work.
Our associates will arrive fully prepared to get working and help you complete your projects on time.
Call us when you need support in the following areas:
- Light Industrial
Full time placement
Advanced staffing management for high-volume usage
No cost. Full-service staffing management.
If you employ 75 or more temporary employees, Lone Star Staffing will provide a professional staffing manager to work at your facility to manage your contingent workforce–at no cost to you.
Our on-site manager will work hand in hand with your HR department and operations managers to oversee your temporary workforce and reduce your cost and co-employment liabilities.
Our On-site Management services include:
- Daily employee check in/check out
- Temporary employee orientation
- Maintain time and attendance
- Daily communication with your operations, HR and senior management
- Reporting on staffing usage and metrics
- On-site recruitment and retention
- Administer safety program and incentives
- Workers’ comp administration
For more information about our on-site management services, contact us today.
Save time, save money and limit liability. Let Lone Star manage payroll for you. Whether you need to payroll a select group of people or your entire staff, we can make payroll management easier and more cost-effective.Lone Star Staffing will take care of weekly paychecks, taxes, workers’ comp and all other administrative payroll functions, allowing you to focus on driving your business forward.
What does Lone Star Staffing’s payroll service do for you?
- Pay wages
- Lower administration costs
- Reduce risk and compliance exposure
- Remove unemployment burden
- Eliminate workers’ compensation worries