This position is a combination of employees, walking the floors to ensure a safe work environment and maintaining a clear line of communication with client management to ensure successful customer service. Constant availability to employees, client and management.Essential Functions:
- Manage all attendance and punctuality for all On-Site employees.
- Manage On-Site employees through leadership and professionalism.
- Establish priorities, meet timelines and deadlines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED.
- Warehouse/distributionexperience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office proficient, Excel, and Word).
- Strong client centered service delivery and impeccable client relation skills required.
- Demonstrated verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish