If you conduct weekly meetings with your team, you may be wondering how to liven things up a bit. Sometimes all it takes to inspire your team is some thought provoking insight. And no matter how talented your employees are, a reminder about how powerful they can be when they work together will serve as a great motivational tactic in promoting leadership throughout your organization.
Five Powerful Motivational Quotes to Share at Your Next Team Meeting
- “Individual commitment to a group effort–that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
- “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” – Patrick Lencioni
In addition to giving your meeting the spark it needs, these quotes can serve as an important reminder to your employees about the positive impact they can have on achieving organizational goals when they work together as a team. Your team counts on you for inspiration so give them the push they need to succeed!
Ready to Grow Your Team?
Get in touch with the recruiters at Lone Star Staffing, a full-service staffing agency focused on providing clerical and light industrial staffing solutions to manufacturers, distribution centers and other organizations that need qualified, reliable workers.